All Terrain Quad Adventure
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Vivonne Bay, SA
- Product code: ATA
Join us to experience the best quad bike tour on Kangaroo Island, riding through native bush trails and open grassland in an area few visitors are privileged enough to see.
This is the most popular tour for those who want to experience more terrain and more action, the All Terrain Quad Adventure gives you the opportunity to ride faster for longer and see more of the beautiful countryside.
This 110 minute tour, guided by experienced guides that are knowledgeable about Kangaroo Island and it's wildlife, will be customised to your interests and experience.
Need to know:
We provide helmets, goggles gloves, and the latest bikes from Honda, Polaris and Suzuki. All you need to bring is a camera, long pants, closed shoes and a sense of adventure.
All tours start with getting the safety gear on before we head out to the practice track. Following instruction on safe riding and operation of a quad, you will do laps of the practice track until you feel safe and comfortable.
Then you'll head off on tour with an experienced guide. This tour is suitable for everyone from first time to experienced riders, and every tour is adapted to the riders abilities. Minimum age for a rider on the All Terrain Adventure is 6 years, younger participants can take part as a passenger with the guide.
If you book an All Terrain Adventure with a child under the age of 12 years old, we will automatically upgrade your group to a private tour for FREE! Valued at $397, this will ensure it's just your family and the guide enjoying the tour at your pace.
The first part of the tour is along an open trail, giving you time to get comfortable on your bike before we go through some winding bush trails, there's big sandy berms which are great fun to ride on, through the trees is our favourite section of track.
The tour then heads through some farm land which is flat and smooth, giving you the chance to ride quicker, you get to go as fast as you feel safe and comfortable, but at no time is there any pressure to keep up with other riders. There's plenty to see along the way, depending on the weather and time of year we can see kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, goannas, echidnas and eagles.
After driving through the grasslands, making a few stops along the way, we ride through the awesome yacca trails. From here your guide will take you through trails that vary from smooth to rough, with big sweeping corners that’s sure to give you the absolute best experience.
Still not sure? We are so confident you will enjoy your experience with us, that we also give an outrageous 11 point guarantee:
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee (when you book direct) or Get Your Money Back GUARANTEED!
- We Can Train You To Ride Safely GUARANTEED!
- Environmental Sustainability GUARANTEED!
- All Tours Operate In All Weather - We've Got The Gear For You To Stay Dry GUARANTEED!
- You Can See Australian Native Animals In Their Natural Environment - Wildlife Viewing GUARANTEED!
- No Minimum Numbers - We Will Run A Tour Just for You GUARANTEED!
- Flexible Time & Date - Change Your Booking For Free GUARANTEED!
- Small Group with Personalised Service GUARANTEED!
- Quality Equipment - We Have The Best Gear For You GUARANTEED!
- Local Knowledge - If We Don't Know, We Know Who Does GUARANTEED!
- Stay In Contact and Provide Excellent Customer Service GUARANTEED
For more detail about the guarantees, visit this link.