Kangaroo Island Ocean Safari - 75 Minute Safari
From AUD $88.00
- Duration: 75 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Penneshaw, South Australia
- Product code: PVFV0T
Travel along the ancient Kangaroo Island coastline with the opportunity to see dolphins, seals, eagles and other birdlife. Enjoy an exhilarating ride along the beautiful Kangaroo Island coastline. Witness the pristine waters, stunning coastline and marine animals that inhabit this thriving environment. The skipper provides informative commentary as you cruise along. This is a must-do activity while you are on the island.
This safari departs daily at 9.00am and 3.00pm and is suitable for all ages. Tours also depart at 5.00pm on request.
BOOKINGS CANNOT BE MADE ONLINE 3 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE TIME. PLEASE CALL US ON 0419772175 TO SEE IF WE CAN SCHEDULE YOU ON A TOUR.
- Infant rates apply to children 2 years and under.
- Child rates apply for children aged 3-12 years.
- Adult rates apply for anyone over the age of 13 years.
- Food is not permitted to be eaten onboard the vessel unless given prior approval.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING UNWELL OR DISPLAY COVID / FLU SYMPTOMS - PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONTACT US.
- No wheelchair access on board vessel
- If you arrive on a cruise ship and cannot get into Penneshaw on your tender on the day, your tour can be cancelled (and you claim costs through travel insurance), or we can hold it for you to use within a 3 year timeframe.